Dumas Station Wine Club
- Free to join
- 20% discount on all wine purchases, including your first one
- Choose between 3 levels below
How does the Wine Club work?
We have 3 different levels of membership, which equate to how much wine you will receive. You can elect to pick up at our winery or have your wine shipped to you. We ask for a 1 year commitment in the Club. That’s it–pretty simple!
How do I join?
After adding items to your shopping cart, add the coupon “wineclub” (no space in between) in the grey coupon code box. Your 20% discount will automatically be applied, and Ali will follow up with you for additional details.
What are the benefits of joining the Wine Club?
- 20% discount on all Wine Club purchases, including your first transaction
- Access to library wines and wines made especially for our Wine Club
- VIP Tours of the Winery by appointment for members and their guests
- Invitations to exclusive member events, and discounts to regular events
- Members-only newsletter with notes from the Winemaker & recipes
- Tasting is always complimentary for members and their guests
Which levels are available? How much wine will I receive and when?
- Explorer: 3 bottles with each shipment, in April, September, & November. Total of 9 bottles per year, with an average of $80 – $110 per shipment.
- Enthusiast: 6 bottles with each shipment, in April, September, & November. Total of 18 bottles per year, with an average of $160 – $220 per shipment.
- Collector: 12 bottles with each shipment, once a year in November. Total of 12 bottles per year, with an average of $435 per shipment.
What kinds of wine will be included in the shipments?
- Explorers & Enthusiasts will receive a variety of all of the RED wines that we make, chosen by our Winemaker Jay DeWitt. You will also have the option to make changes to your shipment. (Ex. trade out the Syrah for Cabernet Franc.) Because we started with red wines, and those are our passion, we never select white wines for our Wine Club shipments, though you have the option to add bottles if you’d like.
- Collectors will receive Cabernet Sauvignon & our special Reserve wine(s) when a vintage is produced. If you would like to change the mix of wines in your case, please just let us know.
How is the wine delivered?
We ship with UPS. Due to federal regulations, someone over 21 years of age must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
How do I order Dumas Station wines as a gift?
After entering your billing information, the next page will let you enter a new shipping address and a personalized message by clicking Gift Options. We will then include a handwritten card with your personal message.
If you have any questions about the Wine Club, please call/email us at (509) 382-8933.