Sunday, August 13th
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
at Dumas Station
When was the last time you had breakfast cooked for you by a winemaker? We thought so. Food will be served by our Winemaker Jay and Assistant Winemaker Neil.
Seats are limited, and this event is for Wine Club Members only.
Tickets are $20 and include brunch plus a glass of wine. Call Ali at (509) 426-4582 to buy your tickets.
- Charred Bread w/ House-Made Ricotta & Cherry Salsa
- Grilled Artichokes w/ Smoked Tomato Aioli
- Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
- Grilled Chard & Kale w/ Roasted Red Peppers & Sweet Onions and Fresh Monteillet Fromage w/ Balsamic Reduction
- Whole Roasted Lamb with Spicy Chimichurri
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
- Wheat Berry Salad
- Grilled Garlic Bread
- Cheese Plate with Grilled Peaches, Blueberries and Watermelon plus Walla Walla Bread Company Lavosh Crackers
Our 2013 Dumas Station Cabernet Sauvignon from Walla Walla won “best of class” at the recent 2017 Cascadia Wine Competition. Organized by the publication Great Northwest Wine, the show compared over 90 Cabernet Sauvginons across Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia, and our came out on top.read more
We want to make it easy for you to enjoy the wines you like—where and when you want them. What better way to do that than with lower shipping rates? West of the Mississippi River* $15 for 3 or 6 bottles (save $7) $20 up to 12 bottles (save $8) East of the Mississippi...read more